Why Should you Choose Salesforce.com?
Leading sales organizations are turning to the Internet—“the cloud”—for fast, easy access to the tools and services they need to build closer relationships with customers, eliminating the risk and expense associated with traditional software.
The Sales Cloud is the trusted sales application for more than 100,000 salesforce.com customers around the world. Salesforce.com created the Sales Cloud to be an easy to use consumer website, like Amazon.com. Today, the Web continues to evolve. It connects the masses through social networks and online communities and delivers up-to-the-minute information directly to you.
Naturally, the Sales Cloud has moved forward, too. The Sales Cloud helps sales reps and managers sell, serving up the next generation of collaboration tools with Salesforce Chatter. Now, you can stay on top of your deals, in real-time, with updates on people, documents, accounts, and deals pushed to you immediately in your Chatter feed. You can also get real-time updates from the road on your favorite mobile device with native apps for the Android, BlackBerry, iPad, and iPhone platforms.
Thanks to cloud computing, the Sales Cloud frees companies from the hidden costs, high failure rates, and drawn-out implementations of traditional CRM software. In a May 2011 salesforce.com-sponsored survey by MarketTools, Inc., more than 4,000 salesforce.com customers reported average improvements of 44 percent in forecast accuracy, 25 percent in sales win rates, 33 percent in sales productivity, 30 percent in lead conversion rates, and 30 percent in sales revenues.
Everything you need. All in one place.
Comprehensive and easy to customize, the Sales Cloud delivers information to you in real time. Whether you’re in the office, on your mobile device, or offline, you’ll find the tools in the Sales Cloud that managers and reps need to improve visibility, build stronger relationships, and close more deals. Ready to join the more than 100,000 Salesforce customers worldwide? As your Salesforce consulting and Salesforce implementation partner, Penrod Software delivers custom Salesforce solutions designed for your business.
The cost of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud varies by edition. The cost per user per month:
Salesforce.com provides a secure foundation for your data and applications, protecting against unauthorized access from outside your company. Additionally, most editions offer security features allowing you administer your own internal security scheme. Security features allow you to limit the exposure of data to only those users who need to access it.
Security Features in Saleforce.com Sales Cloud by Edition:
|X||X||Field Level Security||Field Level Security||Field Level Security|
|X||X||Group Creation and Management||Group Creation and Management||Group Creation and Management|
|X||X||Roles/Organizational Hierarchy||Roles/Organizational Hierarchy||Roles/Organizational Hierarchy|
|X||X||Security Admin Profiles||Security Admin Profiles||Security Admin Profiles|
Sales Force Automation Features in Salesforce.com Sales Cloud by Edition:
|X||X||Billing & Invoicing||Billing & Invoicing||Billing & Invoicing|
|X||Lead Management||Lead Management||Lead Management||Lead Management|
|X||Lead Tracking||Lead Tracking||Lead Tracking||Lead Tracking|
|X||Opportunity Tracking||Opportunity Tracking||Opportunity Tracking||Opportunity Tracking|
Marketing Automation Features in Salesforce.com Sales Cloud by Edition:
|X||Email Templates & Tracking||Email Templates & Tracking||Email Templates & Tracking||Email Templates & Tracking|
|X||Mailing List Management||Mailing List Management||Mailing List Management||Mailing List Management|
|X||X||Mass Email||Mass Email||Mass Email|
Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Analytic Features by Edition:
|X||X||Custom Dashboards||Custom Dashboards||Custom Dashboards|
|X||X||Sales Forecasting||Sales Forecasting||Sales Forecasting|
|X||X||Custom Forecasting||Custom Forecasting||Custom Forecasting|
|X||Mail Merge||Mail Merge||Mail Merge||Mail Merge|
|Mobile Access||Mobile Access||Mobile Access||Mobile Access||Mobile Access|
|Task & Activity Tracking||Task & Activity Tracking||Task & Activity Tracking||Task & Activity Tracking||Task & Activity Tracking|
|X||X||Workflow Rules & Management||Workflow Rules & Management||Workflow Rules & Management|
Trusted by businesses both big & small, in every industry, including these amazing companies:
Just a few of the Salesforce.com CRM services Penrod offers
Need help with your Salesforce Implementation?
No matter how big or small your company—implementing CRM successfully requires planning, commitment, and strong sponsorship from your company’s executive team. It is critical that you understand the needs of your company as it relates to CRM before you begin. By using a partner like Penrod Software, you can implement the exact salesforce.com solution for you.
Penrod Software provides the following 5 steps to a ensure a successful implementation of the products offered by Salesforce.com:
- Plan and prepare. – Penrod Software will work with you to ensure that you are prepared and understand the solution being deployed.
- Set up and customize. – Work with Penrod Software to ensure the solution that is going to be deployed fits your business model.
- Deploy salesforce.com solutions. – Make sure all users are trained and ready for the change.
- Move to drive user adoption. – The solutions provided by Salesforce.com are only as good as the users who use it. We aim to automate the process and ensure that its use is beneficial to all.
- Continuously meet and improve on result. – CRM and Business Software must adapt to your business. Part of this is understanding the long process involved and being prepared to make changes. We will work with you to be proactive as your business needs change and grow.
Need Salesforce.com Integration?
With Penrod Software as your Salesforce consulting partner, salesforce.com customers can reduce data errors, leverage existing software, and realize their goal of joining the social enterprise to make sure their employees have the tools needed to compete today. Whether connecting salesforce.com to other SaaS applications between departments or across geographic locations, Penrod Software is able deliver enterprise grade integration with all of the cost savings and benefits you would expect from a great partner.
Examples of business process that can be automated in real-time between Salesforce and other applications:
- Migrate data from legacy CRM solutions to ensure data remains unchanged
- Convert opportunities won to orders and invoices via your ERP or AppExchange App
- Leverage anything from account management to customer support
- Allow product catalogues and price books to be synced across many applications
- Connect lead and customer databases from existing applications into individual sales campaigns
- Import invoice/ payment info from financials to provide visibility to sales
Getting your data into Salesforce.com
As a Salesforce consulting partner, Penrod Software excels at preparing and executing the data migration for the data you currently have in your legacy CRM system, ERP system, or in-house system. Penrod Software uses a variety of tools to make sure your data meets your specifications in your Salesforce.com application. When we migrate your data to salesforce.com solutions, it is important to us that we understand your data and its applications.
Penrod Software uses four steps to ensure that your data is successfully migrated to Salesforce:
- Profiling and Understanding Your Data. – It's all about understanding your existing data. We will look over your data and make sure we are migrating the data you need and eliminating the data you do not.
- Selecting the Correct Migration Methodology – We use many tools including the Apex Data Loader and ScribeSoft to ensure your data is correctly migrated and you are happy with the results.
- We Analyze and Cleanse Your Data – We analyze your data prior to its importation to make sure it's 100% on meeting requirements to successfully migrate to salesforce.com. We are able to take data from almost any application including Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and even simple Excel spread sheets.
- We Import Your Data – If you have concerns about the amount of applications you use or disjointed data, rest easy, we can import it! We have professionals trained to work with every database and application you can think of.
Salesforce1 - One Customer Platform to connect everything
GROW SALES FASTER WITH THE WORLD’S #1 SALES APP.
Welcome to Sales Cloud, built on the Salesforce1 Platform. A new world, and a better way to sell. Where field sales sells only on mobile devices. And inside sales is fed nothing less than the best leads. It’s sales managers knowing which deals will close. And when. A world where lead and contact information is always fresh and complete. And everyone performs like an “A” player.
DELIVER AMAZING SERVICE WITH THE WORLD’S #1 CUSTOMER SERVICE APP.
Build customer loyalty. Increase first call resolution and agent productivity. Improve customer satisfaction by 37%. All while delivering fast customer service from anywhere with Service Cloud, built on the Salesforce1 Platform.
TRANSFORM CONSUMERS INTO CUSTOMERS ACROSS ALL DIGITAL CHANNELS.
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, built on the Salesforce1 Platform, allows marketers to create 1:1 campaigns like never before. So you can combine traditional digital channels like email, mobile, social, and the Web with any conceivable product — from toothbrushes to cars — to turn consumers into customers.
BUILD APPS AND CONNECT ANYTHING TO EVERYTHING.
Say hello to one, all-encompassing, completely open, Customer Platform. New APIs and platform services make building apps faster to connect with customers, employees, partners, and the next generation of devices and apps.
Contact Us to View a Demo!